Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Updated Business Card

I've updated my business card to make it look more professional. A filter was used on the leaves to give more definition. Just a touch of noise and a subtle treatment with a brush was used in photoshop.

A different print shop is in order due to the fact that Iprint has made it more difficult to use your own design. An hour was spent trying to adjust the design to allow for the bleed but no matter what I did the Iprint system kept pushing the graphics past the bleed line and cutting off the leaves. There was an error message that claimed the image was below 300 dpi but my file's image size shows 300 dpi. I'll try calling their tech support and see what they say.

I'm also checking out Zazzle for an alternative print option. Their prices are lower and they allow you to setup a store to sell your designs on many different products.


No comments:

Post a Comment