Sunday, June 12, 2011

Graduation Day

Graduation Day was last Friday. What a wonderful day it was! I don't do much patting on the back for myself but as I stood there in my cap and gown and honor cords I realized that I had achieved much with a GPA 3.98. Hard work and setting my priorities got me to this point with help and encouragement from teachers, students and emotional support from friends and family. I can look back on this moment and remind myself that I can do great things which will bolster me through hard times and rejections.

There was a long line of instructors clapping and, the most amusing and fun, blowing bubbles! Afterwards my family treated me to a Thai dinner. Of course, I had to have one of my favorite drinks; a Thai ice tea.
Now it's back to looking for graphic design work.

1 comment:

  1. A 3.98 GPA is amazing. Congratulations on that and Graduating!

    ReplyDelete