Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Another Flyer for LWAF

A flyer was created for the Lake Wilderness Arboretum summer plant sales. Previously graphics had been used for their flyers but this time I used photos that I had taken at the arboretum. The PR person liked the flyer a lot but for some reason couldn't download the file. She would open it first and then get an error message that it might be write protected and couldn't download it. I asked her if she could download it first, then open it. But she claimed there wasn't a download option. We both use the same email provider and when I get an image I have a button for "view" and a button for "download".

I tried sending the flyer to myself from a different email account and was able to download and open. I tried sending it to a friend who was able to download and open the file.

The good news is that she is starting to ask me to do flyers instead of me contacting her.

No comments:

Post a Comment