Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Dodged a Bullet

I almost had a job. The good news is that I didn't get it and the bad news is that I'm still unemployed. The guy said he was impressed with my resume and said you're hired. I was supposed to start in two weeks. He also suggested I check out the website of his affiliate partner and graphic designer. The designer's website was all photography. The guy changed his mind about hiring me when I asked for a job description and asked if his affiliate partner had an online design portfolio. Those questions were "uncalled for". He also had his temporary assistant give me the news.

I believe I dodged a bullet and my advice is that if you have any doubts about a job - don't take it! I had qualms about this job but thought at the very least I could add to my portfolio because the guy said he had a variety of clients.

No comments:

Post a Comment