Sunday, April 24, 2011

Time Passes

I'm done with school but have two internships hanging around and sticking like glue. One I'm pretty much done with and promised the client I would do some training so she could take it over. She was going to do a letter of recommendation too. The other I'm still, believe it or not, in layout phase.

Both are pro bono work and the communication seems to be one way. One client doesn't respond to email and I have to call them because they don't call me to move the project forward. The other client sometimes responds to email but doesn't return phone calls.

I sometimes wonder, if I didn't contact them, how much time would pass until they decided they wanted me to do something.

If anyone has any tips on how to handle situations like this, I'd surely appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment