Sunday, January 30, 2011

Movie with Popup Images

I took samples of work I've done for clients and class assignments and created a movie with popup images using After Effects. This is a self-promotion piece using a sample of photography, a business card (front and back), a poster, a flyer, one photo-manipulation, one illustration and a self-portrait. I used Premiere Pro to add music obtained from Flash Kit. In spite of technical difficulties I managed to get this done and I'm happy with the results. Spot lighting is used with a subtle increase of light for each image as it pops up. I kept running into problems with Premiere Pro cutting off either the top or bottom of the movie or the end. This was so frustrating. Then I looked at the movie window in Premiere Pro and it was set to 50%. Changing the 50% to "fit" solved the problem. It's always the little things that get you.





No comments:

Post a Comment