Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Logo and Other Opportunities

WorkSource Job Network has accepted my logo. They are using it on their materials and will send an example to me.

Now I'm waiting to see if Arts Alive will have me do their newsletter.

I met with a restaurant owner who wants a website. He wants something he can update himself. So I'm researching the options out there. Wix, Intuit, 1X1 all have website templates. They claim it's easy, just dragging and dropping with no coding. I believe one of these services would be good for him. What I can do is the initial design using the service of his choice and show him how to update it.

Had someone come out and chop some wood for me and in the course of conversation he mentioned he wanted a compass rose with his boat's name on a box. We agreed to do a trade. You never know where the work is going to come from.

No comments:

Post a Comment